Emphasizing their commitment to dental health, Kohl’s has chosen to designate proceeds from their Kohl’s Cares® program to support a year-long dental health outreach partnership with Children’s Hospital. As part of the Kohl’s Cares® program, Kohl’s offers special $5 items for sale four times a year with 100 percent of the net profits donated to designated health community outreach programs across the country.
Typically, these items include children’s books, plush toys and seasonal themed products. They are offered beginning in January, May, July and October.
Shop at Kohl’s and Benefit Children’s Hospital Foundation
Items purchased from the Kohl’s Cares® collection at the five Richmond area Kohl’s stores benefit Children’s Hospital Foundation. The Holiday 2010 Kohl’s Cares merchandise program is available now through December 26th. The Grinch and pals Max, Bird and Yot are sure to bring lots of love, fun and holiday cheer to all. The items currently available are:
Four Books by Dr. Seuss:
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Oh Say Can You Say
- There’s a Wocket in My Pocket!
- Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
Four Plush Characters:
- The Grinch
- Green Bird
- Yot Wocket
Cookbook and CD:
- Good Housekeeping The Great Christmas Cookie Swap Cookbook
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Songs of Winter
Click here to view a flyer with pictures of the Kohl’s Cares® items. All items are $5 each.
Kohl’s locations in the Richmond area:
- Chester – 2701 W. Hundred Road
- Brandermill – 4701 Commonwealth Centre Pkwy
- Midlothian – (will reopen in September 2010)
- Mechanicsville – 7390 Bell Creek Road
- Short Pump – 11340 W. Broad Street
Since 2001, Children’s Hospital has received over $775,000 from this program to support safety intiatives including the Kohl’s Dental Outreach Program and other programs within the hospital.